Lollipop danish dragée tootsie roll croissant. Halvah ice cream gummi bears caramels apple pie jujubes. Chocolate cake cotton candy applicake. Biscuit fruitcake caramels macaroon chocolate. Halvah lemon drops caramels. Danish cotton candy bonbon topping donut toffee cookie icing. Liquorice chocolate cake chocolate bar biscuit lemon drops jelly beans. Tootsie roll sesame snaps pastry.
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 2 plate
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (4.2 /5)
- (10 Rating)
- 1 cup of double crème
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 vanilla stick
- 4 eggs
- 2 yolks
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- chocolate liqueur
- 1. Cut vanilla stick lengthwise, remove inside and add to cream.
- 2. Heat up crème and milk with vanilla.
- 3. Mix eggs, yolks and sugar in a food processor.
- 4. Add crème to egg&sugar mixture, bit by bit, keep mixing.
- 5. Strain through sieve and pour into heat-prove bowls, cover with aluminum foil.
- 6. Bake in preheated oven about 30 minutes, in 150 C degrees.
- 7. Serve with fruits and chocolate liqueur.