Cupcake ipsum dolor. Sit amet cheesecake jujubes jelly. Chocolate bar halvah jelly cheesecake tiramisu. Macaroon bonbon macaroon cotton candy marshmallow toffee soufflé. Chocolate pudding oat cake powder candy canes. Biscuit applicake sweet. Fruitcake caramels tiramisu brownie muffin. Pudding gingerbread wafer. Donut topping soufflé marshmallow caramels macaroon cupcake bear claw.
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 Pasta
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- (4 /5)
- (11 Rating)
- 400 grams of clams
- 300 grams of pasta
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 can of tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- freshly ground pepper
- 1. Wash clams, throw away open ones. Dry on sieve.
- 2. Cook pasta al dente, following instruction on the package.
- 3. Heat olive oil in the frying pan, fry onion, chili and garlic about 3 minutes, add tomatoes. Sprinkle with sugar, pepper and salt. Cook till sauce thickens.
- 4. Add pasta mix well.
- 5. Pour 6 tablespoons of water in separate pot, put in clams, simmer till they open about 4 minutes. Drain on sieve, remove closed clams.
- 6. Transfer open clams to the frying pan and mix with pasta.
- 7. Serve sprinkled with parsley and parmesan.